"There's an app for that" has become a cliché. The Medical Internet of Things is growing exponentially in terms of ideas, technologies, devices and data, but at this moment in time has not become a mainstream part of diabetes care as:
- Few people with or at risk of diabetes use apps for self-management
- Payers are reluctant to reimburse diabetes apps
- Clinicians are rarely recommending diabetes apps. It has even been suggested that health app developers are the modern day equivalent of snake oil salesmen!
To become mainstream, the challenge for the Digital Health community is to be able to answer simple questions such as:
• Who is your target audience?
• What are your metrics of success?
• What is your business model?
7. und 8. März 2017
Marines Memorial Hotel
San Francisco (CA)
• Pathways to regulatory approval
• How to create a successful app and define the metrics of success
• Defining the population of target users within the diabetes global village
• User interface / user experience including the place of gamification
• Social Media and how to harness its potential
• Promoting adherence to Digital Health devices
• Good idea – now find an investor!
• Business modeling – scale and sustainability
• Value added opportunities for Pharma and Device companies and the new players in healthcare
• Data streams from multiple sensors – volume, velocity, veracity, variability and variety
• Cybersecurity and Privacy
• Integration into the electronic medical record – it has to happen
Weitere Informationen und Anmeldung